- “Why fund and portfolio company technology today is different from yesterday and how it can be utilized as an operational advantage.”
- “How metrics play a key role in informing product decisions, are a major component of regular investor and board-level reporting and are an important input to the user experience of the product itself.”
- “Why written policies and procedures, checklists, documentation and sign-off of transactions are important for the fund’s interaction with regulators and auditors.”
- “How the arrival of new reporting and compliance requirements are being addressed through operational and technology initiatives.”
- “Effectively managing frequent due diligence operational inquiries from investors through operations and technology.”
- “How people, processes and technology interact with each other.”
The Roundtable will run from 5:30 to 8:30pm and will be held at the offices of Citrin Cooperman.