- @gaetan @kiranjoza @jasonnmark mea culpa. Was not intentional. DM us email addresses for unsubscribe and we'll remove right away.
- @kiranjoza dozens of educators from K-12 to Uni's use #GameSalad as part of their #STEM programs. Email us at email@example.com!
- Want to win a #Kindle Fire HDX 8.9? @GameSalad & @amazon are giving FIVE away to the best #GameCircle enabled games! http://t.co/sK02EoiDdI
- We love it! RT @llcodedotcom: Last Sat, #GirlsLearningCode taught a grp of 13-17yr old girls abt mobile game design http://t.co/iEUDDq13KS
- RT @igomez: Great class tonite -- really creative final game concepts, some awesome prototypes rendered in #gamesalad @miamiadschool
- RT @jsambuca: @BrowningSchool boys designed and programmed games using @pixlr and @gamesalad. Read more: http://t.co/vc3GvzHFRj #stem
- RT @ffvc: The Video Game Childhood and Why Parents Shouldn't Fear It! http://t.co/MtTGTSF6h1 cc @gamesalad
- @hereishazel sorry you're having issues -- please feel free to use http://t.co/b2YFJLVsWJ if your issue has not yet been resolved. Thanks!
- @Bosone_it you're welcome, happy holidays!
- RT @markshillitoe: Young app developers in @gamesalad #codeEU @GEMSAcademyEtoy #geniushour http://t.co/tTf1NHPP7z
GameSalad is an online community that empowers everyone to express and share their ideas through games. The company was founded on the belief that all people should have the tools to make popular games, limited only by the boundaries of their imaginations. GameSalad provides a platform used by developers to rapidly design, publish and distribute original games that have been played by millions of people worldwide. GameSalad’s flagship product, GameSalad Creator, empowers anyone to quickly create sophisticated games using a visual, drag-and-drop interface that requires no coding. Once the game has been designed, game makers can choose to publish to the iPhone, iPad, Mac, or Web, simply by clicking a button. Popular among established and aspiring game developers, GameSalad has been used to create over 16,000 games, including more than 35 top 100 Games in Apple’s App Store. GameSalad was founded in 2007 by Michael Agustin, Dan Treiman, and Tan Tran, and brought on former Disney executive, Steve Felter, as CEO. The company is backed by Steamboat Ventures, Greycroft Partners, DFJ Mercury, DFJ Frontier and ff Venture Capital. GameSalad is headquartered in San Francisco, CA, and has studios in Austin, TX and Los Angeles, CA.