- @Kid_Desimo best thing to do is to submit a ticket here: http://t.co/b2YFJLVsWJ thanks!
- @RubenMurciaRoca as far as we know based on posts on our forum it was, but if we're mistaken we'd love to know! thx!
- @philearnest awesome! You should do a postmortem!
- @philearnest The art is great and you picked a really clever theme. How's it doing for you?
- @philearnest Indeed! Our tools are capable of creating whatever our devs have in mind! With great power comes great responsibility.
- Or ISLE OF BXNES by @whalenought: http://t.co/Pgjp7gLucX #ThisIsGameSalad #GameSalad
- For instance, Red Riding Hood by Bekko Studio: http://t.co/gabAS44WLm #ThisIsGameSalad
- Overwhelmed by all the mentions, but hope those just learning about #gamesalad will check out the many amazing games our devs have created.
- @rachel_burgon why not check out our featured games gallery at http://t.co/AL2bDplwlh and see what our devs are building? Or our forums!
- RT @GrammarGirl: @iagdotme Thanks! I used a tool called @gamesalad to make Grammar Pop. Here's an article about it: http://t.co/BKViwk0FOm
GameSalad is an online community that empowers everyone to express and share their ideas through games. The company was founded on the belief that all people should have the tools to make popular games, limited only by the boundaries of their imaginations. GameSalad provides a platform used by developers to rapidly design, publish and distribute original games that have been played by millions of people worldwide. GameSalad’s flagship product, GameSalad Creator, empowers anyone to quickly create sophisticated games using a visual, drag-and-drop interface that requires no coding. Once the game has been designed, game makers can choose to publish to the iPhone, iPad, Mac, or Web, simply by clicking a button. Popular among established and aspiring game developers, GameSalad has been used to create over 16,000 games, including more than 35 top 100 Games in Apple’s App Store. GameSalad was founded in 2007 by Michael Agustin, Dan Treiman, and Tan Tran, and brought on former Disney executive, Steve Felter, as CEO. The company is backed by Steamboat Ventures, Greycroft Partners, DFJ Mercury, DFJ Frontier and ff Venture Capital. GameSalad is headquartered in San Francisco, CA, and has studios in Austin, TX and Los Angeles, CA.