- Congratulations to our June Game of the Month winner, Jason Nowak, on his game Milo & Me! Crave more info? Read on!: http://t.co/EAJB69CqXu
- Our May Game of the Month winner is Get Fiquette by DKUGM. Congratulations! Check out our blog post for more info: http://t.co/T51praHfp6
- Congrats to our amazing #GameSalad developer community. Over $100k paid out for awesome @tizenproject games! http://t.co/6Hq1drVI5a
- RT @thegrene: My newest game is an interactive comic for @JumpMag, made with @gamesalad. Play it online here: http://t.co/C9MxdBvosG...
- RT @joeltelling: @tagunda @gamesalad @STvideogame I LOVE the GS team, right now bending over backwards for an iOS IAP issue that is...
- GameSalad's March Game of the Month is LittleSaw by Birk Aas! Congratulations! (Blog post): http://t.co/GIcSyKX91J #MadeWithGameSalad
- RT @ffvc: Congrats @gamesalad! GameSalad Developers Dominate U.S. App Store Rankings With #1 Paid and #1 Free Games http://t.co/UXyGlESTGF
- Congratulations to @FatFishGames for #TinyGoalie, the GameSalad Game of the Month! http://t.co/CmbS6J6CPn #MadeWithGameSalad
- @Kid_Desimo best thing to do is to submit a ticket here: http://t.co/b2YFJLVsWJ thanks!
- @RubenMurciaRoca as far as we know based on posts on our forum it was, but if we're mistaken we'd love to know! thx!
GameSalad is an online community that empowers everyone to express and share their ideas through games. The company was founded on the belief that all people should have the tools to make popular games, limited only by the boundaries of their imaginations. GameSalad provides a platform used by developers to rapidly design, publish and distribute original games that have been played by millions of people worldwide. GameSalad’s flagship product, GameSalad Creator, empowers anyone to quickly create sophisticated games using a visual, drag-and-drop interface that requires no coding. Once the game has been designed, game makers can choose to publish to the iPhone, iPad, Mac, or Web, simply by clicking a button. Popular among established and aspiring game developers, GameSalad has been used to create over 16,000 games, including more than 35 top 100 Games in Apple’s App Store. GameSalad was founded in 2007 by Michael Agustin, Dan Treiman, and Tan Tran, and brought on former Disney executive, Steve Felter, as CEO. The company is backed by Steamboat Ventures, Greycroft Partners, DFJ Mercury, DFJ Frontier and ff Venture Capital. GameSalad is headquartered in San Francisco, CA, and has studios in Austin, TX and Los Angeles, CA.