- How long should your campaign be? How many perks? Flexible or fixed funding? Read our field guide: http://t.co/AXZ77HVDQf an hour ago
- This #campaignoftheday was started to crowdfund the purchase of one of the largest media properties in the US. http://t.co/GIBsn6kjhi 2 hours ago
- "I often give to projects and people that are... ...often marginalized and in need of support." http://t.co/F5OmDDl9en 3 hours ago
- Help .@helenreinhold get to Alaska tolearn about native Alaskan social injustice http://t.co/9U5DcSujpU #staffpick from @gogodaniela 5 hours ago
- From Burning Man art to a Cambodian school. See what the IGG #staffpick this week http://t.co/T5IWnhkR7l 6 hours ago
- Yearning for Scottish-style tunes? @hannekecassel crowdfunds an album http://t.co/BgnwJVCXuz #staffpick from @cckende 14 hours ago
- Buy some shades, give some glasses w/ @Waveborn http://t.co/KTgCQjKT20 #staffpick from @KateDrane 20 hours ago
- A gluten-free raw snack made with a powerful superfood called moringa. @kulikulibar http://t.co/7eXEwS4Giw #campaignoftheday 22 hours ago
- Supporting a school for children from all backgrounds & incomes in Cambodia http://t.co/Eq5lzDtJ9r #staffpick from @gogogloballiz 23 hours ago
- A chance to help Boston marathon bombing victims with a child's drawing @Nomorehurtppl http://t.co/CaFoSLZ6yo #staffpick from @alicebely yesterday
- IGG team members pick Indiegogos that caught their attention. See what the #staffpick this week http://t.co/RtuGGlSLuh yesterday
- .@MELVOYMusic are crowdfunding a new album produced by #Strokes producer @Gordonraphael http://t.co/pJXJMZ9bRv #staffpick from @maggieronan yesterday
- Encourage snacking on moringa in the US & create jobs in Niger @kuliKuliBar http://t.co/C6q8a8k4oB #campaignoftheday yesterday
- Wired's @valentinalucia shows some love to the Indiegogo for the cool @ginkgoumbrella http://t.co/4mnLZhNIF7 yesterday
- He contributed to Indiegogs about Burning Man, racial profiling & biome sequencing. What motivates you to give? http://t.co/pXepmJniBz yesterday
- Bring the superfood “moringa” to the market in the US with @kuliKuliBar http://t.co/eTLaa4w7UJ #campaignoftheday yesterday
- The Sloth Sanctuary of Costa Rica are doing good things without grants, only crowdfunding http://t.co/lmU2pCFUfJ @WWF #campaignoftheday May 16, 2013
- When Indiegogo was just three people. FYI, now it's 60+. #throwbackthursday http://t.co/LxIjCEXiYp May 16, 2013
- @maplethorpej We are an equal opportunity platform and allow for funding whatever you like. Here is where to start: http://t.co/gxNohf0aGo May 16, 2013
- Thinking of crowdfunding? This guide can help you make some decisions on things like perks and financial goals http://t.co/AvwPJEqhHD May 16, 2013
At Indiegogo, we’re passionate about what you're passionate about. Our mission is to enable you to get your ideas funded.
We founded Indiegogo in 2008 because there are so many people in this world, with great ideas and big dreams, who are looking for the opportunity to get funding. Indiegogo offers anyone with an idea - creative, cause-related, or entrepreneurial - the tools to effectively build a campaign and raise money.
We operate Indiegogo based on the principles of opportunity, transparency, and action. We provide the tools for you to build your campaign but youneed to put in some legwork crafting your story and doing community building and outreach to get it all started. We provide integrated social media tools, and the more you use them (it's what we like to call DIWO, or Do-It-With-Others) the sooner you will land you on our homepage, in the blog, or in our social media outreach and press.