- RT @gregory: "Google knows where I live and where I work. My newspaper doesn't." -@jeffjarvis #jweb25
- RT @Buffalogal: Took 150 yrs after printing press to create a newspaper. We have only begun the innovative age. @jeffjarvis #jweb25
- RT @Poynter: Livestreaming now: Poynter's #jweb25 event with @ESPN_RobKing @brianstelter @MelissaBell @kathleenatap @jeffjarvis: http://t.c…
- RT @Poynter: We’re an hour from our Web @ 25 event. Our all-star panel discusses the past and future of web/journalism http://t.co/8u5Bmsvi…
- How is @micnews picking stories for their audience? EIC @jacobdhorowitz talks about millennials and news: http://t.co/9COfzq3ZTZ
- RT @NiemanLab: Despite a microtrend of killing online comments, most newspaper editors “strongly support” them http://t.co/2unIL5ziTs
- RT @ONA: ONA is looking for digital media leaders our Board of Directors. Apply or nominate someone by 8/15. http://t.co/NWWkvSfZFa #G4MDC …
- RT @jcr616: Peak viewing hours on YouTube are from 7 pm - 9 pm; Sundays are a good time to post longform content. #G4MNYC
- Publishers: you might be sitting on some evergreen story *gold* and not even know it: http://t.co/1MXZwe74uD
- @philipyam hey there, so that WAS you I saw yesterday at #G4MNYC !
Parsely enables publishers to to personalize a user’s experience, and provides in-depth, interest-level analytics for editorial and ad sales teams. Parsely is used by millions of readers to explore and engage with content, leading to a dramatic increase in engagement and click-throughs.