- RT @NiemanLab: How performance metrics influence newsroom cultures in the U.S. and France http://t.co/oAbfLnQsRQ
- How Salon and Politico get smart with Facebook’s algorithm, from @Digiday: http://t.co/U7IYTxeoiG
- RT @amontalenti: Forget click-bait, we now have share-bait. http://t.co/l3EGRv8Jep (via @rkellett)
- “The whole point of the Internet is... everyone is allowed to do whatever they want.” http://t.co/McF5llszCc On fake news, from @ampress
- "I think journalism is firmly in the F*ck Everything, We’re Doing Five Blades era." @DKThomp http://t.co/wr5Ypdskgh #FEWDFB
- RT @ToTheVictor: How (and why) @NiemanLab uses @YoApp to notify readers about fresh content. http://t.co/kAil4hc14a
- #10: Never stop innovating! 10 tips from @Mashable @Upworthy @CollegeHumor & @Buzzfeed on data http://t.co/9SWJAspUGB http://t.co/xReLgqj1on
- Not just about the technology. Organizational structure, decision making, stake holders, all key to making a news product. #dcmediainnov
- RT @losowsky: This, for everyone in newsrooms everywhere. From @sarahsampsel #dcmediainnov http://t.co/v8R8NbCFjc
- Headed to #DCMediaInnov tonight @TowCenter. Say hi if you're there!
Parsely enables publishers to to personalize a user’s experience, and provides in-depth, interest-level analytics for editorial and ad sales teams. Parsely is used by millions of readers to explore and engage with content, leading to a dramatic increase in engagement and click-throughs.