- RT @catalinacma: How data is central to the New Statesman’s @May2015NS and @CityMetric http://t.co/UvPTgW1cAk http://t.co/nSMNtzJWAa
- Evergreen content isn't just good for search, it can be used to create curated products readers will pay for. http://t.co/KZ9KAHAqT8
- “How to Get Native Ads Right" from @tfellows1 of the @WSJ http://t.co/AtuFGuMdXL
- So you invested in analytics, great! Are you making any of these five mistakes? http://t.co/emzCYP8BJQ
- Another facebook algorithm update: timeliness. http://t.co/Fqvss04T8n How long are people interacting with certain updates vs others?
- Excited for the Conversations series from Daily News Innovation Lab's @cynaalderman - http://t.co/WJB4O7YRUo We'll see you there!
- @SteveMnich @kcwl @SachinKamdar Better access to data across an org means an improved understanding of audience. http://t.co/qCdPr84YFc
- Our CEO dropping some knowledge! *claps* RT @nickfriese: Best publishers look like sports team. Nice. #digidaydps http://t.co/gCky9WqB5G
- RT @RStefanDeeran: @SachinKamdar takes the stage to talk publisher analytics @parsely #digidayDPS http://t.co/9WfPySP4im
- Agreed; need to know audience to do that. @alliejayhey: Balancing act between what is important and what interests audience. #ksuethics14
Parsely enables publishers to to personalize a user’s experience, and provides in-depth, interest-level analytics for editorial and ad sales teams. Parsely is used by millions of readers to explore and engage with content, leading to a dramatic increase in engagement and click-throughs.