- When are your readers at their desks vs on their phones/tablets? Media data trends from our Authority Report. http://t.co/1htuNxgDR1
- @noahchestnut @derrickharris You are reading our minds. Expect something soon here. :-)
- @nvie Thank you. Glad you like it!
- @stuntbox Email us: authority AT http://t.co/rboaEa7jKw if you have other questions - will be easier to answer w/out 140 char limit!
- @stuntbox Nope, top 25 is referral domains - sites that refer the most traffic to our network. Data is aggregate of network content.
- @stuntbox @RogerBlack Sample size is our publisher network, over 5 billion PVs. You can read more about it here: http://t.co/omJ844wxoc
- @packmatt73: Hopefully the twitterverse responds! And here are some testimonials for you - http://t.co/dQ9D24iFAB
- RT @packmatt73: anyone using @parsely analytics? Just saw this: http://t.co/7veNKQBZ04 and I'm intrigued. Curious to others' experiences
- @MeghanAEdwards Meghan the Authority Report tracks news consumption, not general online consumption - could be different for overall online.
- Newest Authority Report from Parse.ly available today! We explore screen sizes and mobile data. http://t.co/tE9kXRbtdn
Parsely enables publishers to to personalize a user’s experience, and provides in-depth, interest-level analytics for editorial and ad sales teams. Parsely is used by millions of readers to explore and engage with content, leading to a dramatic increase in engagement and click-throughs.