- RT @NiemanLab: The New Yorker will use three month free period to gather data on reader behavior before setting a price point http://t.co/Y…
- @ingoodco np - super nifty idea!
- RT @NiemanLab: How Mashable went from being a tech blog to putting a former New York Times editor in charge of its news desk http://t.co/Z1…
- Fun use of #data - discover what company culture you're best suited to using this @ingoodco app http://t.co/ST24Rkz1jx
- T-8 hours to our killer audience loyalty panel. Psyched to hear @eddlest @kimberly_lau @jpmarcum http://t.co/aFZniq3ZGS #makingdatatalk
- RT @eddlest: I'll be speaking about our rapidly growing and loyal @tnr audience tmrw at a @parsely event. Join us: https://t.co/39S7SkRf9w
- Interesting: infinite scroll reduces http://t.co/WyhzGXC1BS's bounce rate by 15% http://t.co/fqoxN0CJD3 / via @skirkla
- A few spots left for tomorrow night's panel on audience loyalty in online publishing: RSVP w/ SOCIAL7 http://t.co/uhVDqCXng1 #makingdatatalk
- Interesting look at why digital publishers increasingly like to be called "magazines" http://t.co/TQ3t8ittvO /via @Digiday
- RT @mediagazer: AP starts publishing its robot-written stories (@abeaujon / Poynter) http://t.co/O5nc1w28u0 http://t.co/M8Im8jQ6tC
Parsely enables publishers to to personalize a user’s experience, and provides in-depth, interest-level analytics for editorial and ad sales teams. Parsely is used by millions of readers to explore and engage with content, leading to a dramatic increase in engagement and click-throughs.