We are about enabling visionaries.
We back big, game-changing ideas from the get-go.
champion entrepreneurs who are changing the lives of
millions of people.
And this delivers results that outperform.
Our track record is one of consistently 30% plus gross IRR on invested capital; one of the best in the industry.
We invest a significant amount of our own capital in our funds.
- Those interested in investing with us will be required to provide evidence that they are “accredited investors.” In general, an accredited investor is a person (i) whose net worth (excluding his or her primary residence) exceeds $1 million, or (ii) whose income has exceeded $200,000 ($300,000 with his or her spouse) for the previous two years and is reasonably expected to exceed that level for the current year. Entities such as trusts, LLCs or corporations will be required to meet separate standards to be deemed an accredited investor.
- The securities may be sold only to accredited investors, which for natural persons are investors who meet certain minimum annual income or net worth thresholds as described above.
- Performance data represents past performance through December 31, 2012. Past performance does not guarantee future results. Current performance may be higher or lower than the performance data presented. For up to date performance data, please contact us at (973) 488-7112 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We are not required by law to follow any standard methodology when calculating and representing performance data. The performance of our funds may not be directly comparable with the performance of other private or registered funds.
- Internal rates of return are calculated based on the appreciation of both realized and unrealized investments. Unrealized investments may decline in value prior to their actual disposition. Gross internal rates of return do not reflect deductions for fees, expenses and carried interest that would be paid by fund investors. Internal rates of return that are presented net of management fees and expenses do not reflect deductions for carried interest that would be paid by fund investors. In each case, actual returns realized by investors may be lower than the performance data presented.
- Securities in our funds are being offered in reliance on an exemption from the registration requirements of the Securities Act of 1933 (the “Securities Act”) and are not required to comply with specific disclosure requirements that apply to registration under the Securities Act.
- The Securities and Exchange Commission has not passed on the merits of or given its approval to our securities, the terms of the offering or the accuracy or completeness of any offering materials.
- Securities in our funds are subject to legal restrictions on resale, and investors should not assume they will be able to resell their securities.
- Investing involves risk, and investors should be able to bear the loss of their investment.
- Securities in our funds are not subject to the protections of the Investment Company Act of 1940, as amended.