- New article: Track Research September Idea Dinner – Rosh… http://t.co/cP3E6ovv5C #Commodities #Currencies #Economics #Equities #ETFs
- Good piece on the USD - but its for subscribers http://t.co/9G4GBBmE6J
- http://t.co/4dr5fHCq0O http://t.co/ObvMpuy2NB
- New article: The Weekly Track – Old Water: The end of... http://t.co/1caJQJgTP0 #Commodities #Currencies #Economics #Equities #FixedIncome
- New article: Managing Liquidity: Matthew Spiegel, finance... http://t.co/huYsqLs7HN #Economics #Macro #OptionsampVolatility #Strategy #US
- New article: The Weekly Track – Warnings: The weekend... http://t.co/zWGO4tvcsk #Commodities #Currencies #Economics #Equities #FixedIncome
- RT @NBCNews: Beer lovers rejoice! Oktoberfest kicks off in Munich http://t.co/ewnhNao5Rx http://t.co/oMFIPjSnOi
- RT @EconEconomics: The ECB needs to fight low inflation with QE http://t.co/4Saq5c6dMl
- RT @BI_contributors: FED'S FISHER: When the unemployment rate falls below 6.1%, wage growth picks up quick http://t.co/HQR8UCRSK8
Mr Robert Savage (born 1962) is the Chief Strategist for FX Concepts, and the Executive Officer of Track.com, now a wholly owned subsidiary of the FX hedge fund. Track.com is an on-line platform for investment research and market ideas. Previous to this, Robert served as Managing Director of Foreign Exchanges Macro Sales at Goldman Sachs from August 1998 to December 2009 during which time he was responsible for running the foreign exchange New York Asset Sales desk. From April 1998 to July 1998 Robert was a Director of Proprietary Trading at Bank of America Securities, responsible for trading interest rates and foreign exchange products and prior to that he served as Senior Vice President and Head of New York Foreign Exchange trading for Lehman Brothers during the period February 1997 to March 1998. From June 1986 to January 1997 he held the position of Senior Vice President at Goldman Sachs with various responsibilities and from May 1984 to May 1986 was Head of Communications for US Business and Industrial Council.
Robert earned a BA in Political Philosophy from Yale University.