- New article: Tracking the JPY - The Electric Shuffle: The Electric... http://t.co/FnfpAnpqA7 #Economics #FixedIncome #Energy #Asia #US 11 hours ago
- New article: Bob Savage on Bloomberg TV Discussing Yen: Today, FX... http://t.co/LQTo9I4G8e #Currencies #Economics #Macro #Strategy #Asia May 20, 2013
- New article: Asbury Research May Investor Sentiment Survey: US Stock... http://t.co/ZzKSzcqRDz #Economics #Equities #ETFs #Macro #Strategy May 20, 2013
- New article: The Weekly Track – Innovate: The hope... http://t.co/tCakPjCx1K #Commodities #Currencies #Economics #Equities #FixedIncome May 19, 2013
- New article: Good Morning: The US government bond markets stalled... http://t.co/7ACvA2rfMe #Economics #FixedIncome #Macro #Strategy #US May 16, 2013
- New article: Tracking the JPY - Grinding: Grinding trades don’t... http://t.co/0D2R1mzGQ7 #Currencies #Economics #Macro #Financials #Asia May 15, 2013
- RT @FXstreetNews: #Forex: $USDCHF held at 0.9700 on downtrodden Swiss ZEW http://t.co/ITxNn0V9r8 May 15, 2013
- RT @minefornothing: BOJ to pump Y2.8 trillion in operation to calm bond market - Kyodo May 15, 2013
- New article: New Woodbine Associates White Paper: “The... http://t.co/P2i6ws7wIl #FixedIncome #Macro #OptionsampVolatility #Strategy #US May 14, 2013
- New article: FINANCIAL MARKET PERSPECTIVES - MAY 15, 2013: Commentary on financial market developments in advance... http://t.co/qT7x9f96LV May 14, 2013
Mr Robert Savage (born 1962) is the Chief Strategist for FX Concepts, and the Executive Officer of Track.com, now a wholly owned subsidiary of the FX hedge fund. Track.com is an on-line platform for investment research and market ideas. Previous to this, Robert served as Managing Director of Foreign Exchanges Macro Sales at Goldman Sachs from August 1998 to December 2009 during which time he was responsible for running the foreign exchange New York Asset Sales desk. From April 1998 to July 1998 Robert was a Director of Proprietary Trading at Bank of America Securities, responsible for trading interest rates and foreign exchange products and prior to that he served as Senior Vice President and Head of New York Foreign Exchange trading for Lehman Brothers during the period February 1997 to March 1998. From June 1986 to January 1997 he held the position of Senior Vice President at Goldman Sachs with various responsibilities and from May 1984 to May 1986 was Head of Communications for US Business and Industrial Council.
Robert earned a BA in Political Philosophy from Yale University.