- New article: HOW WILL CRUDE OIL PRICES BE AFFECTED BY CURRENT... http://t.co/IqrE53qjYZ #Commodities #Economics #Macro #Energy #MiddleEast
- New article: THE BREWING STORM IN RATE SWAPS: With all the... http://t.co/uWRBJBOgAJ #Economics #FixedIncome #Financials #Europe #US
- New article: The Weekly Track – Partials: The sum of the parts is... http://t.co/VKiudkjncz #Economics #Macro #Strategy #Financials #Asia
- New article: The Fourth Arrow Option – how Japan may side-step structural reform: --The Third... http://t.co/4trCDZV8ph #Economics #Asia
- RT @pdacosta: China struggles to rein in excess factory capacity http://t.co/NPRWgpR2cJ http://t.co/UrPyM7VCH9
- RT @FiveThirtyEight: Was Messi tired? He had the lowest "work rate" among non-goalkeepers at the #WorldCup. http://t.co/l2KyyqCe41 http://t…
- RT @WSJeurope: Here are five highlights from Bank of America Merrill Lynch's July investor survey: http://t.co/WY22m3UsR7
- RT @BCAppelbaum: Janet Yellen downplayed the risk of bubbles today while wearing a coat covered by bubbles. http://t.co/F9sWGG4EPq http://t…
- New article: ESMA GETS SERIOUS ABOUT CLEARING SWAPS: After the global fiasco that is derivatives trade reporting,... http://t.co/GFhXUJ39R4
- New article: WILL THE NEXT PHASE OF EASING BE QUALITATIVE?: How can central banks normalise interest rates... http://t.co/75TxjpBKOS
Mr Robert Savage (born 1962) is the Chief Strategist for FX Concepts, and the Executive Officer of Track.com, now a wholly owned subsidiary of the FX hedge fund. Track.com is an on-line platform for investment research and market ideas. Previous to this, Robert served as Managing Director of Foreign Exchanges Macro Sales at Goldman Sachs from August 1998 to December 2009 during which time he was responsible for running the foreign exchange New York Asset Sales desk. From April 1998 to July 1998 Robert was a Director of Proprietary Trading at Bank of America Securities, responsible for trading interest rates and foreign exchange products and prior to that he served as Senior Vice President and Head of New York Foreign Exchange trading for Lehman Brothers during the period February 1997 to March 1998. From June 1986 to January 1997 he held the position of Senior Vice President at Goldman Sachs with various responsibilities and from May 1984 to May 1986 was Head of Communications for US Business and Industrial Council.
Robert earned a BA in Political Philosophy from Yale University.