- New article: The Evening Track - Cash: When in doubt, do half. The... http://t.co/L2bBZluGky #Economics #Macro #Strategy #Financials #US
- New article: Tracking the Fed: Higher Dots with Dovish Statement: Reaction to... http://t.co/isHvwzIFI9 #Economics #Macro #Financials #US
- RT @TheEconomist: It seems that the Alternative for Germany, an anti-euro party, is here to stay http://t.co/dh6g7NGGJR http://t.co/9lXnr8t…
- RT @MarketWatch: The typical family still has not recovered lost earnings power from the recession: http://t.co/zH0PSC8JMR http://t.co/GxFB…
- RT @WSJ: After Alibaba's IPO, 4 of the 10 most valuable web companies will be from Asia. http://t.co/lenaGuUBHR http://t.co/bZo9qYDPUp
- RT @TomOrlik: PBOC battling falling loans and shrinking property sales. 500 bln yuan injection equivalent of a 0.5 ppt cut in RRR http://t.…
- New article: The Evening Track - Stalemate: Forget about... http://t.co/ywHmbZALjU #Commodities #Equities #Macro #Financials #Asia
- New article: OTC Derivatives Market in Mainland... http://t.co/2AE3PXP7Zz #Commodities #Economics #Macro #OptionsampVolatility #Strategy
- RT @PBS: f you're watching @KenBurns' THE ROOSEVELTS: An Intimate History, please join the conversation using hashtag #RooseveltsPBS
- http://t.co/TiYxDhEnV3 The betting in the week ahead may be a coin toss.... http://t.co/BBUGXgjooC
Mr Robert Savage (born 1962) is the Chief Strategist for FX Concepts, and the Executive Officer of Track.com, now a wholly owned subsidiary of the FX hedge fund. Track.com is an on-line platform for investment research and market ideas. Previous to this, Robert served as Managing Director of Foreign Exchanges Macro Sales at Goldman Sachs from August 1998 to December 2009 during which time he was responsible for running the foreign exchange New York Asset Sales desk. From April 1998 to July 1998 Robert was a Director of Proprietary Trading at Bank of America Securities, responsible for trading interest rates and foreign exchange products and prior to that he served as Senior Vice President and Head of New York Foreign Exchange trading for Lehman Brothers during the period February 1997 to March 1998. From June 1986 to January 1997 he held the position of Senior Vice President at Goldman Sachs with various responsibilities and from May 1984 to May 1986 was Head of Communications for US Business and Industrial Council.
Robert earned a BA in Political Philosophy from Yale University.