- Want to reach my followers? Join Headliner and I can recommend you. Connect with new fans, free! http://t.co/ljVxKUmbG4 22 hours ago
- Build Your Startup On A Vacant Domain Name - Forbes http://t.co/uxZhJZmmcr May 21, 2013
- New blog: Build Your Startup on a Vacant Domain Name http://t.co/utolb8B5mc May 20, 2013
- New Delicious tag: Even more terrible things are happening to the American Girl doll brand than you thought gir... http://t.co/yi0yK6c1Yd May 19, 2013
- New Delicious tag: Happy Families, Happy Projects | The Other Side of Risk agile families, agile http://t.co/jyTEGJamEX May 19, 2013
- @ElegantCoder I love your "Agile for Families" paper; please contact me if in NYC. Glad to host you for group presentation. May 19, 2013
- New Delicious tag: http://t.co/gA7KISEBrG Starr, "Agile Practices for Families", agile, families http://t.co/gA7KISEBrG May 19, 2013
- New Delicious tag: As venture capital becomes a commodity, it’s all about community | PandoDaily portfolio oper... http://t.co/mE1T4oWYtW May 17, 2013
- New Delicious tag: (216) What is the single most illuminating question I can ask someone? - Quora http://t.co/odOrmMhxVK May 17, 2013
- New Delicious tag: Attention restoration theory - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia environment, active office, ... http://t.co/t8ZZTEz1WI May 17, 2013
David is Founder and Chairman of Harvard Business School Alumni Angels of Greater New York. He is a Mentor with Dreamit Ventures, Entrepreneurs Roundtable Accelerator, Founder Institute (New York and Singapore), Lean Startup Machine, and the Startup Leadership Program.
He led the first-ever study of best practices of venture capital and private equity funds in originating new deals and the first-ever study of how VCs add value to portfolio companies. He has published in Harvard Business Review, Institutional Investor, the Journal of Private Equity, and many other publications. He is the lead author of The Virtual Handshake: Opening Doors and Closing Deals Online, with Scott Allen.
David is a frequent keynote speaker to audiences such as technology entrepreneurs (MIT CIO Symposium; NY Software Industry Association; Software Information Industry Association); institutional investors (Kauffman Fellows; Franklin Templeton; Association for Corporate Growth); and senior executives (Vistage; CEO Trust). He has received the highest ratings of any speaker at three different conferences.
He was formerly Founder and Chairman of Navon Partners, a data and analytics company focused on analyzing private companies; Acting CEO of Vertical Key, a web-based software service for managing large-scale events; Managing Director with Evalueserve, a 2,500-person global research and analytics company; and Founder and CEO of Circle of Experts, an investment research firm acquired by Evalueserve. David was formerly Founder and CEO of GoldNames, an Israel-based investment bank focusing on the internet domain name asset class. He worked with Bear Stearns' Investment Banking division in their technology/defense mergers and acquisitions team, and was a strategy consultant with Mars & Co. David holds a Harvard MBA and a Yale BA, both with honors. While still in college, he built a technology consulting firm with 35 clients.
David grew up in Marin County, Northern California, and learned to program on an Atari 800. He trains in parkour, a sport in which crossing the chasm is more than a metaphor.