- John Kerry Doesn't Care About The FAA Ban Either — He Just Landed In Israel http://t.co/Cel7q8I3Pu via @bi_contributors
- RT @Indiegogo: 1 year ago today! Biggest Crowdfunding Campaign Of All Time – The Ubuntu Edge | Indiegogo Blog: http://t.co/7zpzBWra2z
- RT @BatkidBegins: @john_frankel @Indiegogo Thanks for the support! We're excited and honored to tell the story of #BatkidBegins
- RT @500px: "Seine Sunrise II" by Janne Kahila: http://t.co/tFkG9oWoMA via @500px #photography http://t.co/NyuXb5DbG2
- RT @lorakolodny: Kerry Puts Onus on Hamas as He Seeks End to Gaza Fighting http://t.co/msNAf0wCqR via @BloombergNews
- RT @500px: We just hit 200k followers! ❤ Thanks for all the support, friends! #500px http://t.co/oeOGDCdUkQ
- RT @IDFSpokesperson: Our soldiers operating the Iron Dome are saving countless Israeli lives. Retweet if you're impressed – and thankful. h…
- Help make it happen for Batkid Begins on @indiegogo http://t.co/ppnjI46IFe
- Help make it happen for SHAVING MY HEAD FOR CHARITY! on @indiegogo http://t.co/4xUaJBbjOs
- RT @stevecheney: Apple has released a new iOS 8 beta every 2 weeks since June. Impressive for a big co to do agile development & ship so fa…
John Frankel is the founding partner of ff Venture Capital, an early-stage venture capital firm with offices in New York and New Jersey, and has been an early-stage investor since late 1999. John was one of the earliest investors in Quigo Technologies, which was purchased by AOL in December 2007, and in Cornerstone OnDemand (CSOD on NASDAQ), which had a successful IPO in March 2011. John currently serves on the boards of 500px, Adcade, Appy Couple, Bottlenose, Cardflight, ClearPath Immigration, CoPromote, Distil Networks, Estify, InteraXon, Milkster, Moveline, Mulu, Phone.com, Tackk, Unikey, and VolunteerSpot.
Prior to founding ffVC in 2008, John worked at Goldman Sachs for 21 years in a variety of roles that involved technology development, reengineering, and capital markets. In particular, he established Goldman’s Cayman offshore administration business, their London global custody business, and reengineered their global prime brokerage business. In capital markets, he worked closely with some of the world’s leading hedge funds, and developed a keen understanding of portfolio risk/return management. He started his business career in London with Arthur Anderson in the audit and insolvency divisions. John earned a Master of Arts from New College, Oxford where he studied Mathematics, Philosophy and Logic, and is a Fellow Chartered Accountant of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales.
John is a frequent keynote speaker and has appeared in leading publications such as BBC, Bloomberg BusinessWeek, Business Insider, CNBC, GigaOM, The San Francisco Chronicle, TechCrunch, USA Today, The Wall Street Journal and Xconomy.