- Help make it happen for Panono: Panoramic Ball Camera on @indiegogo http://t.co/e9BefHK6UB
- @jedshearer CompuWare
- Photo “Jokulsarlon” by Milko Marchetti #500px http://t.co/ZQytt15IXi
- RT @Tackk: Tackk is looking for the next color palette in our crayon box. Perhaps #RadiantOrchid is in our future? Take a look: http://t.co…
- Google Ventures Bets on Mobile Ad Startup YieldMo http://t.co/g16c9aaBOx Great to have GV invest in one of our favorite @ffvc companies
- Treading the fine line of AWS love and fear of lock in http://t.co/nkqKOnXu7y via @parsely
- My week on twitter: 17 New Followers, 10 Mentions, 12.8K Mention Reach, 19 Replies, 10 Retweets. via https://t.co/YZ64yJHyP2
- @lasertron applies to ex-boyfriends as well ;) @UniKeyTech
- @missrogue LOL @UniKeyTech
- Photo "Untitled" by Geraldas Galinauskas #500px http://t.co/RYDt8CVqT2
John Frankel is the founding partner of ff Venture Capital, an early-stage venture capital firm with offices in New York and New Jersey, and has been an early-stage investor since late 1999. John was one of the earliest investors in Quigo Technologies, which was purchased by AOL in December 2007, and in Cornerstone OnDemand (CSOD on NASDAQ), which had a successful IPO in March 2011. John currently serves on the boards of 500px, Appy Couple, Bottlenose, CardFlight, Centzy, ClearPath Immigration, Distil Networks, Estify, Headliner, Gobbler, InteraXon, Moveline, Phone.com, Tackk, VolunteerSpot, and Voxy.
Prior to founding ffVC in 2008, John worked at Goldman Sachs for 21 years in a variety of roles that involved technology development, reengineering, and capital markets. In particular, he established Goldman’s Cayman offshore administration business, their London global custody business, and reengineered their global prime brokerage business. In capital markets, he worked closely with some of the world’s leading hedge funds, and developed a keen understanding of portfolio risk/return management. He started his business career in London with Arthur Anderson in the audit and insolvency divisions. John earned a Master of Arts from New College, Oxford where he studied Mathematics, Philosophy and Logic, and is a Fellow Chartered Accountant of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales.
John is a frequent keynote speaker and has appeared in leading publications such as BBC, Bloomberg BusinessWeek, Business Insider, CNBC, GigaOM, The San Francisco Chronicle, TechCrunch, USA Today, The Wall Street Journal and Xconomy.