- @JessMazzola speed of reporting nowadays is simply amazing! http://t.co/v1rEMygtsI
- RT @JessMazzola: #NJ loves the #iPhone6. The #iphone6line is 1,000 people long at the #shorthills #mall http://t.co/MivYrKsqnC @john_franke…
- The Guy Who Bought The First iPhone 6 Immediately Dropped It On Concrete http://t.co/yqHjB3Rcfg via @sai
- RT @marksbirch: @jbaksht @john_frankel The iPhone is still a status symbol, thus the irrational behavior...
- RT @StephenFleming: Cisco: “Opportunity for a technology revolution in railroading not seen in more than a generation.” http://t.co/JK9d1W5…
- Yes. The demand is that strong. $AAPL #iPhone6 http://t.co/Rs4tpS2MGr
- @alexiskold love to.
- How the first person to get an iPhone 6 feels like http://t.co/fWMOK2hkgP
- iPhone 6 line is 1,000 deep at the Short Hills Mall #saplings http://t.co/Q2OiI9pv2s
- Across the country, kids fall—disastrously—from the upper heights of fraternity houses with some regularity. http://t.co/GgPVpF7K8p
John Frankel is the founding partner of ff Venture Capital, an early-stage venture capital firm with offices in New York and New Jersey, and has been an early-stage investor since late 1999. John was one of the earliest investors in Quigo Technologies, which was purchased by AOL in December 2007, and in Cornerstone OnDemand (CSOD on NASDAQ), which had a successful IPO in March 2011. John currently serves on the boards of 500px, Adcade, Appy Couple, Bottlenose, Cardflight, ClearPath Immigration, CoPromote, Distil Networks, Estify, InteraXon, Milkster, Moveline, Mulu, Phone.com, Tackk, Unikey, and VolunteerSpot.
Prior to founding ffVC in 2008, John worked at Goldman Sachs for 21 years in a variety of roles that involved technology development, reengineering, and capital markets. In particular, he established Goldman’s Cayman offshore administration business, their London global custody business, and reengineered their global prime brokerage business. In capital markets, he worked closely with some of the world’s leading hedge funds, and developed a keen understanding of portfolio risk/return management. He started his business career in London with Arthur Anderson in the audit and insolvency divisions. John earned a Master of Arts from New College, Oxford where he studied Mathematics, Philosophy and Logic, and is a Fellow Chartered Accountant of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales.
John is a frequent keynote speaker and has appeared in leading publications such as BBC, Bloomberg BusinessWeek, Business Insider, CNBC, GigaOM, The San Francisco Chronicle, TechCrunch, USA Today, The Wall Street Journal and Xconomy.