- Want to see the @UniKey lock in action? Check this out: http://t.co/AKlzV9oYSe 3 hours ago
- Photo "Laying the egg" by Tamás Rajna #500px http://t.co/eKrRFnfnc7 4 hours ago
- Is @flickr down to stop people exporting their photos to @500px? 5 hours ago
- RT @sal_matteis: Exciting: Milkster making the TOP 20 Startups to Watch in Lnd: 20 Hot London Startups to Watch http://t.co/ubsSIegsSQ via… 7 hours ago
- RT @Gobbler: In 6 hrs, we're giving away an @AIRMusicTech Loom Modular Additive Synth! Sign up to win: http://t.co/b6itmoJALF http://t.co/a… 7 hours ago
- RT @klout: What brand of makeup do Klout Experts prefer? Here's @SynergyByDesign's answer: http://t.co/XwHw68IWQE 7 hours ago
- 20 Hot London Startups You Need to Watch http://t.co/TZb2GP1sb4 via @mashable 7 hours ago
- 10 Romantic Tumblrs We Hope Don't Change http://t.co/OZxcr2ldOv 8 hours ago
- RT @500px: Win 1 year of Awesome! Enter by this Friday http://t.co/4zjv9Ck9Cc 11 hours ago
- RT @PamphleteerNow: @john_frankel Theo van Gogh was shot 8 times, then his attacker tried to behead him. http://t.co/qYhPTIZp6Q 13 hours ago
John Frankel has been an early-stage venture investor since 1999. Mr. Frankel was one of the earliest investors in Quigo Technologies, which was purchased by AOL in December 2007, and in Cornerstone OnDemand (CSOD on NASDAQ), which had a successful IPO in March 2011. He has also served and/or now serves on the boards of 500px, Adcade, Apparel Media Group, AppyCouple, Alerts.com, Centzy, ClearPath Immigration, Infochimps, InteraXon, Gobbler, Klout, Patents.com, Parse.ly, Phone.com, Quigo Technologies, StrongTech, The Goldman Sachs Trust Company, Track.com, VolunteerSpot and Voxy. He is also a Mentor with the Entrepreneurs Roundtable Accelerator program.
He worked at Goldman, Sachs & Co. for 21 years in a variety of roles that involved technology development, reengineering, and capital markets. In particular, he established Goldman’s Cayman offshore administration business, their London global custody business, and reengineered their global prime brokerage business. In capital markets, he worked closely with some of the world’s leading hedge funds, and developed a keen understanding of portfolio risk/return management. He started his business career with Arthur Anderson & Co. in the audit and insolvency divisions.
Mr. Frankel earned a Master of Arts from New College, Oxford where he studied Mathematics, Philosophy and Logic, and is a Fellow Chartered Accountant of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales.