- RT @Indiegogo: Retweet if you're awesome. http://t.co/sPwE46JkhA #projectforawesome #P4A
- @cosmicblizzard I call Princess Peach
- @jennysuedempsey My computer is watching you!!!! #Creeper
- RT @ffvc: Warm up with @ffvc's new Holiday Calendar with daily delights. http://t.co/rP9qxsSfyZ
- RT @Jengrundyyoung: @katiefrankel from @ffvc discussing their extensive due diligence with @pghtech #Entrepreneurs #investor http://t.co/0Y…
- @plated @jennysuedempsey good idea! Beyond delicious #platedpics http://t.co/0kCRm5Nx4U
- What to eat? what to eat? @plated which should we try tonight? Cc @jennysuedempsey http://t.co/5wWAIN31RD
- RT @projectgigit: “Those who dance are considered insane by those who cannot hear the music.” - George Carlin
- RT @howaboutwe: The Best Part of the Holidays Is This ‘SNL’ Dysfunctional Family Christmas Commercial from 1990 http://t.co/puryAd0Qcl
- HAHAHAH. I agree @howaboutwe This Beluga Whale Is The Best Wedding Crasher of All Time. http://t.co/REEn8nIeWb
Katie Frankel joined ff Venture Capital in March of 2010. Katie has experienced all sides of the venture capital world: she was a crucial part of the Quigo Technologies publisher development team. One of her most notable accomplishments was her contribution to the initial presentation to AOL, who ended up acquiring them.
Katie was also a founder of The Trifecta Platform, an advertising management company, as their Chief Analyst. She managed all the accounts of both the publishers and the advertisers, but was also responsible for creating marketing material, including the documents to be shown to potential investors.
Katie received her BA in History from Quinnipiac University in 2009 after completing the four year program in three years.