- Just hanging out with 'Bob @Gobbler' http://t.co/6HNYrxVNHR
- I love this - You Can Now Text Groot built by @twilio’s @rickyrobinett http://t.co/GjxNYb1BEd
- Ready for another @TechBreakfast? :) @PE_Feeds @tdevane @ryan_darnell_ http://t.co/VmMs2iwwsJ cc
- Want to ask me anything? I will be on the @TechBreakfast VC 101 AMA panel on 8/24. RSVP here http://t.co/VmMs2iwwsJ cc
- Found myself looking downtown today and thinking about how the world has changed. #NeverForget http://t.co/5FduEjJNLP
- Is Community the Newest Pillar in the Venture Capital Business Model? (Yes. Yes it is) http://t.co/cV66aKl9SS
- RT @Oatmeal: u guys I got this incredible screensaver on my new #applewatch http://t.co/kgdrH6Pjqj
- Help vote up @ffvc companies on the SxSW 2015 panel picker. using the following @wayfinder http://t.co/cNMEAURNRM
- Must Read: Determining When You Should Hire a Full-Time Accountant written by @ffvc’s @AlexKatzVC http://t.co/dnbzwDeySF
- @camille_reynes you should have come to startup dodgeball :)
Katie Frankel joined ff Venture Capital in March of 2010. Katie has experienced all sides of the venture capital world: she was a crucial part of the Quigo Technologies publisher development team. One of her most notable accomplishments was her contribution to the initial presentation to AOL, who ended up acquiring them.
Katie was also a founder of The Trifecta Platform, an advertising management company, as their Chief Analyst. She managed all the accounts of both the publishers and the advertisers, but was also responsible for creating marketing material, including the documents to be shown to potential investors.
Katie received her BA in History from Quinnipiac University in 2009 after completing the four year program in three years.