- On my way to the @InteraXon Muse launch party (with my Muse on). cc @ChooseMuse. http://t.co/6nRQ2R4APn
- Going to miss these guys @jennysuedempsey @jeffbrohr http://t.co/lnDnLs2yxN
- I love this @indiegogo campaign. Help make it happen for TOYS FOR KIDS in ISRAEL http://t.co/HqXIfL3Cfa #indiegogo
- @jtwatkin @camille_reynes @jennysuedempsey Come to NYC and hang out with us before Jenny leaves?
- @camille_reynes @jennysuedempsey I am still waiting for @jtwatkin to chime in :)
- @jennysuedempsey @camille_reynes They better!
- RT @IDFSpokesperson: For the second time in less than a week, UNRWA has said that it found rockets in one of its schools in Gaza. http://t.…
- @jennysuedempsey @camille_reynes Come visit me at mine:)
- @camille_reynes @jennysuedempsey @jtwatkin come on Thursday.
- @jennysuedempsey @camille_reynes @jtwatkin agreed. So... How's the weather?
Katie Frankel joined ff Venture Capital in March of 2010. Katie has experienced all sides of the venture capital world: she was a crucial part of the Quigo Technologies publisher development team. One of her most notable accomplishments was her contribution to the initial presentation to AOL, who ended up acquiring them.
Katie was also a founder of The Trifecta Platform, an advertising management company, as their Chief Analyst. She managed all the accounts of both the publishers and the advertisers, but was also responsible for creating marketing material, including the documents to be shown to potential investors.
Katie received her BA in History from Quinnipiac University in 2009 after completing the four year program in three years.