- .@AlexKatzVC is an awesome guy! Just thought everyone should know.
- RT @ffvc: Tune in to @BloombergRadio at 1:45 pm ET to hear our Partner/CFO @AlexKatzVC speak w/ @VonnieQuinn http://t.co/AlfECpqmZc
- The Most Women-Friendly Startup Investors In New York Tech including @ffvc http://t.co/FOgQXBDr0K #womenintech
- @Mottel :) Thanks
- @dteten @katiefrankel @sai Thanks :)
- RT @kevinolearytv: The next deal is one I am a huge fan of! Check out #Plated, up next on #SharkTank
- RT @john_frankel: Turn on your TV now and watch @plated live on Shark Tank. Order food now before they run out http://t.co/rKMlwjHgKy http…
- RT @92Y: #DVR Alert! NYC Venture Fellow @NickTaranto of @plated will be on @ABCSharkTank this Friday night.
- @jtwatkin Yep. I have a feeling this song was written about your customer service team. https://t.co/erwdRcEnlA @jennysuedempsey
- I would go just to hang out with @jtwatkin. San Diego Customer Service Meetup Hosted By @phonedotcom http://t.co/vl2FS9WP1E
Katie Frankel joined ff Venture Capital in March of 2010. Katie has experienced all sides of the venture capital world: she was a crucial part of the Quigo Technologies publisher development team. One of her most notable accomplishments was her contribution to the initial presentation to AOL, who ended up acquiring them.
Katie was also a founder of The Trifecta Platform, an advertising management company, as their Chief Analyst. She managed all the accounts of both the publishers and the advertisers, but was also responsible for creating marketing material, including the documents to be shown to potential investors.
Katie received her BA in History from Quinnipiac University in 2009 after completing the four year program in three years.