- @TonyChapman there went the Lightning, let's go Nets!
- Build your founding #startup team at @CoFoundersLab Matchup #Brooklyn TUE 4/29 6:30PM @dumbostartuplab! RSVP: http://t.co/YnX15RAbL3 #NYC
- For those of you running your own biz... 10 Questions to Ask When Working With an Accountant http://t.co/7rxIoCy35H
- Get custom #ModifyWatches made-to-order in SF! Join me & 625+ backers who supported the #ModtoOrder #Kickstarter http://t.co/wyPsBDMWY2
- Sweet: Bottlenose Adds Real-Time TV And Radio Data To Its Social Trend Monitoring http://t.co/vnuY7BWM7b @Techmeme
- Help make it happen for 'Give Shelter - Help Reaction deploy housing for families in need' http://t.co/AIPrtJ1Dk4 #indiegogo via @Indiegogo
- I just backed Q is for Queens on @Kickstarter http://t.co/K3trNM50Mn
- Got a free pair of @MeUndies at SXSW, comfy enough that I am buying another pair. http://t.co/6oy6maYjCr
- The Bones of J.R. Jones w/ homejoy @bwright69 http://t.co/dnHE9b6nRf
- @cchu @ffvc thanks for joining!
Ryan joined ff Venture Capital in early 2012. Prior to joining ffVC Ryan spent seven years spinning out startups and otherwise commercializing early-stage technology at Columbia Technology Ventures, the technology transfer office of Columbia University. A self-taught hacker, Ryan has been involved in the New York technology scene for a number of years. Ryan is on the Board of Columbia Venture Community and is the founder of Brooklyn Venture Community.
Ryan received a BA in American Studies from Columbia University in 2005.