- RT @davelerner: Was that legal? He's 7'11 :)
- RT @davelerner: Messi just made about 10,000 people who've been bad-mouthing him on twitter look *really* bad... amazing goal
- @gimmecoffee @ForcellaNYC @NoormansKil and now @mhsandwichshop my little corner has all the staples. Now if we could just decent burger.
- Lytro partners with 500px and opens file format, letting its living pictures live more places http:/… http://t.co/RPFdmUeoyE
- 10 years later #columbia #nofilter http://t.co/IRtRYKMI0K
- "Distil Networks’ $10M Funding Round Valued The Bot Detection Company At Around $30M" good read http://t.co/xha7FWfPM9
- @trs10w we are. Thanks for the tix!
- @trs10w these @Mets are a sight to behold: 1 out bases loaded DP, dropped 3rd out for the go ahead run. Well at least it is a gorgeous day!
- Game 1 http://t.co/KPJcCN8gGE
- Hands-on with the Muse brain sensing headband — the most important wearable of 2014 (exclusive) http://t.co/dMPzhsqDgn via @VentureBeat
Ryan joined ff Venture Capital in early 2012. Prior to joining ffVC Ryan spent seven years spinning out startups and otherwise commercializing early-stage technology at Columbia Technology Ventures, the technology transfer office of Columbia University. A self-taught hacker, Ryan has been involved in the New York technology scene for a number of years. Ryan is on the Board of Columbia Venture Community and is the founder of Brooklyn Venture Community.
Ryan received a BA in American Studies from Columbia University in 2005.