- He's on a role, @alexkatzvc - Determining When You Should Hire a Full-Time Accountant http://t.co/oMX0jkDe7O
- @LeakeKathy - one of the #TopWomenInMedia – Entrepreneur honorees recognized by @foliomag - http://t.co/OvOayQ2gha
- Alright I'm going for it. Brewed up some #BulletproofCoffee this morning.
- I love getting rides from @WhiskNY. Try it out with my code RYAN07T to get a credit. http://t.co/ycWV1hBZFH
- Welcome to the Team! ff Venture Capital adds two new partners via @FortuneMagazine http://t.co/e597eUTlSL
- Great new feature on The Resumator - Candidate Quick Screen » https://t.co/6KfpQCkUGy via @TheResumator
- knowledge from @AlexKatzVC Determining the Best Legal Structure for Your Business http://t.co/fm8zhExx4j
- @RobLowe #SharkWeek #rad
- @john_frankel is hopping on an @reddit_AMA check it out: http://t.co/JuTiNfpLoo
- RT @tegan_monique: *highfives/chestbumps* to @christoy for aiding in @projectgigit 's mobile to mobile think tank session #growthhack0r #go…
Ryan joined ff Venture Capital in early 2012. Prior to joining ffVC Ryan spent seven years spinning out startups and otherwise commercializing early-stage technology at Columbia Technology Ventures, the technology transfer office of Columbia University. A self-taught hacker, Ryan has been involved in the New York technology scene for a number of years. Ryan is on the Board of Columbia Venture Community and is the founder of Brooklyn Venture Community.
Ryan received a BA in American Studies from Columbia University in 2005.