- Sunday fun with the sister! http://t.co/TzPt082PW7
- Leftovers http://t.co/4ePsevjkfZ
- Last night, such a great night http://t.co/nuRKjpJiNN
- @Aishwarya228 ha thanks!! It was a great day!
- Santa! #TheEnd http://t.co/vqQiUIhlUa
- Smurftastic http://t.co/G0zENDbeWV
- Cannonball Christmas boy http://t.co/70TUyboit0
- Buzz, might be my favorite http://t.co/PFGlMnU147
- Adventure time! Don't know what this is but the balloon is rad http://t.co/novtjXtbHl
- super smash bros http://t.co/kB2OD4AyNU
Ryan joined ff Venture Capital in early 2012. Prior to joining ffVC Ryan spent seven years spinning out startups and otherwise commercializing early-stage technology at Columbia Technology Ventures, the technology transfer office of Columbia University. A self-taught hacker, Ryan has been involved in the New York technology scene for a number of years. Ryan is on the Board of Columbia Venture Community and is the founder of Brooklyn Venture Community.
Ryan received a BA in American Studies from Columbia University in 2005.